BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
I've been using this dry shampoo a lot lately, and it works great! When I don't have time to wash my hair after a workout, it hides the oil and sweat well.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
This dru shampoo leave my hair smelling ao good and feeling clean like if i just washed my hair. I used this when i get lazy to wash my hair or in a hurry.
Sara W.
Delbarton
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. It didn't give me any major buildup and did an awesome job at hiding the fact my hair hadn't been washed in 2-3 days.
Maribel H.
Los angeles, CA
I like it how it lives my hair and how it kind of lives my hair it's an ok product to use and is not that expensive I do recommend it because of the price
ray r.
Loveland, OH
I love the way this smells .The smell last for a long time .Leaves hair feel soft and clean. And it doesn't cost that must.I would buy this product again.
Alyssa A.
Lancaster, CA
I use this so I don't wash my hair all the time it makes my hair shine and super soft and doesn't feel oily doesn't make my hair fall out smells awesome❤
Laura F.
Tappan , NY
Unlike most dry shampoos, this Moroccan infused dry shampoo is very hydrating! For someone who only washes their hair twice a week, this is a must have!
Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
This suave dry shampoo has always been and will always be MY FAVORITE. My whole family uses this. It is a go too product. And it is incredibly affordable
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Smells amazing! My hair feels so clean after using it. I use it when i want to stretch my wash day by a week or so. I rarely straighten my natural hair.
Alyssa O.
I personally love this product. Not only does it smell good, it doesn't leave a film on your hair! Does what it's supposed to and you can't ask for more!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.