BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Amanda l.
tyler, TX
Love love this stuff it smells amazing and if your not able to wash you hair right away just spray a little of this on your hair and your ready to go! Love it!
Leslie D.
I have light blonde hair, and this never seemed to really work for me. My hair always ended up looking greasy just a couple hours later. I won't use it again.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
It's smells amazing and but it didn't really do much for my hair. It actually left a weird residue and I tried Blending that through my hair like no other .
Ivette M.
Houston'
This one is very good on your leaves it silky no flakes #suave really good salon proven Suave® Professionals Moroccan Argan Oil Silkening Body Wash
Freisy V.
(RD50414 Chavely vidal) 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
I honestly do not like it because it gives me dandruff but the conditioner of that line is the only one that untangles my hair from a madness that does not.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho me deja el cabello muy hidratado, brilloso y sedoso, lo mejor es que es seco. Lo recomiendo para cabello reseco como lo tengo yo, me encanta.
Neila M.
N/a
My hairstylist uses this shampoo in my hair all the time I love how it makesy hair look so replenished and shiny without frizz plus the smell is magnificent🙌
Destiny w.
Dublin , VA
This product isn't the holy grail for someone with oily hair, it smells wonderful though and is fair priced If you don't have oily hair. #DryShampooChallenge
Stefanny G.
It smells so good. I really like the way my hair feels and smells after using it. It's fast, light weight, and really does make my hair looking less greasy.
heather g.
For those days where my hair would be greasy and hard to tame, i would always use this product. It gave my hair life and more volume to which i loved.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.