BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
I rarely use dry shampoo but when I need to i am impressed with the results of this product. It is lightweight and absorbs oils. Priced cheap but works great.
Kimberly G.
I don't normally use dry shampoos, only when I need texture in my hair. My hair goes from dry to oily in hours. But I do recommend this product for normal hair
Marqee R.
Elkhorn, WI
I love the stuff especially when I don't want to go and wash my hair it takes out the look of the oil but it doesn't smell bad or look like you use dry shampoo
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I used this when all of my dry shampoo ran out. I did not like it because it smells super strong and distinct so people know you have dry shampoo in your hair
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
I really enjoyed it.. It smells AMAZING and for me having Dark hair there wasn't any white powdery residue.. Will purchase again.. It's a great price as well..
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This product works but it also tends to volumize my hair. I have thick hair so this is not a desirable side effecr. The smell is not horrible also not amazing.
Marle D.
Love this dry shampoo- it doesn't leave a white residue in my hair and it smells amazing!! It also gives amazing volume. Highly recommend! #DryShampooChallenge
Amanda l.
tyler, TX
Love love this stuff it smells amazing and if your not able to wash you hair right away just spray a little of this on your hair and your ready to go! Love it!
Makayla J.
I have very kinky , curly hair and it's a lot to deal with . When I do a protective style I like to use this product it holds and is not damaging to my curls .
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Love this dry shampoo! Super affordable and gets the job done! Helps to give my hair volume tones done the greasiness and makes it look like I just washed it!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.