BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Leannie D.
Hialeah, FL
This brand is really good and with this dry shampoo it really helps me a lot when I need it asap
shuntearia D.
atlanta
This one is very fresh scent. It smells wonderful. Not fruity at all. This one is my favorite. I get comments from people when I use it. They tell me they like my perfume. This does not make your hair stiff. It combs easily into your hair. It gives a little volume at the root. Easy to use, adds nice volume and feels much cleaner than it does after other dry shampoos I've used. Great price too!Worked okay, not fabulous - would give it 5 stars for performance. However, note if you have issues with perfumes or other scented products - this is way too perfumed and made my eyes burn badly (just with proximity to it, I did NOT get it in my eyes.)
MaryBeth B.
Simpsonville, KY
It smells amazing and gives my hair life again for at least another day. It feels great and doesn't make your hair feel gross. Affordable and gets the job done.
Aylin F.
Tucson, AZ
I love it, it's affordable and does the job. Although, at the end of the day your roots can feel a little dry if you've used it for more than two days in a row.
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
My all time favorite dry shampoo, works amazing hides those stubborn oil spots when you're in a rush and don't have time to wash your hair. Recommend to anyone
Jodi S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This product works but it also tends to volumize my hair. I have thick hair so this is not a desirable side effecr. The smell is not horrible also not amazing.
BryAnna F.
I received this in my most recent voxbox and I love it! The smell is wonderful, better than any I've used and it's fabulous on my hair. Highly recommend this!
B.B🌼 R.
Detroit
Umm I haven’t necessarily tried this because I don’t use dry shampoo but I use every other product by suave and I absolutely love it. Especially for my weaves.
Leslie D.
I have light blonde hair, and this never seemed to really work for me. My hair always ended up looking greasy just a couple hours later. I won't use it again.
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
I rarely use dry shampoo but when I need to i am impressed with the results of this product. It is lightweight and absorbs oils. Priced cheap but works great.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.