BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Allison  K.
Meshoppen, PA
I normally take a shower at night so I use this every morning to give my hair a fresh look! Love to use it for styling purposes also! Leaves hair smooth and fresh!
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
Dry shampoo is a great thing to have. Especially if you are a mom who is constantly on the go and don't have the time to shower when you need to. I use this product and would definitely recommend it to you to purchase. I'm satisfied with this dry shampoo.
Mary Beth C.
Suave Moroccan Infusion dry shampoo is, by far, my favorite brand of dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a white, flaky residue on my dark blonde hair like many other brands do.
Valerie R.
I buy this shampoo frequently for my bed ridden grandmother. It's not easy or convenient to wash her hair everyday, but with this shampoo she feels like it. Love it
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I tried this and I liked it but I prefer to use water but it works for a rush job or if you are running short on time. It also works for camping trips if you need to wash your hair without a shower.
Heather S.
This leave you're hair beautiful fresh smelling and lightweight. Not to heavy, but you're hair will feel amazing afterward.
Mirielle l.
Atlanta, GA
It helps keep my hair Texture soft and manageable. It keeps the shine in the colo I also use it in my girls hair as well
Ally Z.
I'm glad that Suave started their Professionals line. Compared to the original, this adds moisture and moroccan oil as it cleans your day or two old hair. It works great on my hair and you don't have to worry about using alot because its and sometimes less with a coupon! You can't get a better deal than that! This product gives volume, which I personally need because I have fine hair and gets the job done.
lindsey b.
Fergus Falls, MN
I love moroccan products. many beauty products with that ingredient in it, and always does wonders to my hair. Love the feeling it makes my hair do. With that said having it in a dry shampoo option made my day. Even though dry shampoo’s can break your hair into pieces with the chemicals in it. I am able to use a dry shampoo that will do the complete opposite, made my hair soft, smooth, shiny and not dry or gross feeling for a extra day. I love this version more so than any of the other five I have tried. Great dry shampoo if you’re on the lookout for some healthier dry shampoo.
jessica c.
Evansville, IN
Smells amazing and actually works. Keeps my hair looking fresh in a hurry. Doesn't leave an oily feel to it.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.