BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Mary-Katherine M.
Dallas, TX
Hands-down favorite dry shampoo (and I've tried a lot!)  I spray in a little before bed and then a little more in the morning, and you would never know I hadn't washed my hair.  I usually go two days with this product, but if I put my hair up I can easily go three.  Only complaint is that I do feel like I go through this pretty quickly, probably a bottle a month, but for $5 it's so worth it.  Also, they need to make this into a perfume or candle because the scent is amazing!
Cassie C.
Amarillo, Tx
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo that I have tried. I am able to go atleast three days without washing my hair and you can't tell that I haven't washed my hair. There isn't any white residue or doesn't leave your hair looking oily. I am very satisfied with this product.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have been struggling with dry shampoos for a while. I have dark hair and I feel like they make my hair look gray. Suave professionals does an OK job. I love the Moroccan infusion. Its reasonably priced. I do not know if I will buy again. However I will recommenced this product
Kelley H.
This would be like a 3.6 it works ok. I remember going through this product quite quickly. So I didn't think it was really worth it to repurchase. When others worked better and last longer. I don't hate on suave though. I've been using some of their products throughout my life. I use some of their shampoo and conditioner currently I just can't remember which one. They do have great products!
Leah B.
I really, REALLY like this dry shampoo. It smells slightly "manly" to me, but I honestly don't care. It does the job, it smells great, and it is so affordable. I bought this after finishing a can of Oscar Blandi pronto and I honestly prefer the Suave, and not just because it's waaaaaaaaay cheaper. If you're choosing between high end and this, please pick this. Your wallet will thank you!
Alyssa P.
This product helped give me that fresh clean hair feeling without all the effort of having to wash and blow dry my hair. I love how weightless it made my hair, didn't make my roots greasy and helped my ends look healthy. It lasts all day, without any need to reapply.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am a dry shampoo connoisseur and admittedly only wash my hair 2-3X a week. Dry shampoo is a much needed staple for my naturally wavy hair. This suave dry shampoo smells so good. And works amazingly too. I use it every morning to ensure an oil free, extra volume look. I even use it right after washing my hair.
Savannah L.
Norfolk, VA
This is definitely my favorite dry shampoo I’ve ever used. I have thin, curly hair, so I try to avoid washing every day if possible, but with thin hair that can be quite difficult. This dry shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and lets me skip a day between washes! I also like how there’s minimal powder and quickly disappears when you brush it out
Tiffany C.
I love this stuff! This is perfect for those on the run days and actually works very well with my extensions too! The only thing is that the scent can be a bit over powering. It has sort of a powdery smell, but other than that, I highly recommend this product!
alyssa S.
I have used this product many times and I can't really tell if it does anything. I guess if my hair is super dirty like not being washed in a week it helps a little to make it look a little cleaner but to be honest if your hair smells it only makes it worse..
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.