BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Eleanor M.
My absolute favorite dry shampoo. It smells amazing and doesn't leave white residue when I use it. Is really good when you're in a rush and just don't have time to shower.
Carolyn A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love Suave products! Bought this while vacationing because I couldn't find my favorite shampoo. Man was I happy!!! Worked great. Hair felt clean and light. Didn't leave a heavy feel. Smells great too!
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Love the way this leaves my hair feeling and smelling as well. I usually use tho once a week and then 3 days later I actually wash my hair. I highly recommend this product.
amanda f.
Love everything about the smell and it not making my hair all white! Nothing worse than a dry shampoo that doesn't help with the smell of the oils from your body.
Dolores G.
La Porte, TX
This is an Awesome product and just what I was looking for in a dry shampoo after trying a few different ones this is my favorite and smells amazing absolutely love it
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
Smells lovely, didn't make my hair feel much cleaner or fresher. In fact, my hair looked and felt more limp after using this product. It was a disappointment and I definitely won't be buying it again.
Alma A.
This is my favorite dry shampoo! It makes my hair look clean and not oily. It also gives my hair Some volume and overall this is a gear product. #dryshampoochallenge
Caroline D.
This stuff smells incredible, but it's not the most effective dry shampoo I've ever used. And while the smell is great, it's really really strong, so if you're sensitive to smells this might not be for you
Miranda O.
Provo, UT
I use it when I haven't washed my hair in a few days. Instantly helps the oilyness but doesn't last all day. It makes ponytails look really good. Don't spray too much or you will have grey hair!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this it's great on the go since my hair is very thin straight it can unfortunately get greasy really quickly no residue after using you can go like 4 days without washing it I say I mean showers are important too lol
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.