BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
This is another one of my favorite items it smells divine and it's very easy to use I was always skeptical about it but I finally gave it a try and I will not stop using it it's very good and inexpensive
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
Im a little iffy when it comes to dry shampoos. I have yet to find one that works really well but this one isnt too bad. It doesnt leave a crunchy feel and it smells amazing.
Kathleen W.
I have little experience with dry shampoo, but this product works really well.
It's smells great and it leaves my hair clean: dandruff and grease free for up to 24 hours.
Mildred💖 S.
77375
I had this dry shampoo before and it really did not do the job for me. I found my hair kinda sticking to each other which made it hard when I would try to move it around .
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
Its a very affordable dry shampoo. I love the way it smells, it was easy to apply and when I combed my hair it easily disappeared and did not leave any trace of dry shampoo.
Brandi W.
I love Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo. The price is reasonable and it smells good while getting excess oil and making my hair look awesome.
Kayla R.
San Benito
I am in love with this weightless dry shampoo spray. It helps very well when on the go. It didn't make my hair all dry or oily. Using this product I don't think I can last because I will use this on the go if I don't have time.
Maddie G.
I use this when I don't feel like washing my hair. I just spray a little on my hair and all the oilyness looking goes away and looks brand new! Highly recommend this product
Amarantha F.
Hanceville , AL
I liked this product because it smelled good and gave me so volume. My hair gets oily very fast so using dry shampoo is a must so I don't have to wash my hair every day. Totally recommend.
Steph B.
Love everything Suave! Anything from shampoo to conditioner to hair products the Suave company makes quality products that are just as good as salon hair care products.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.