BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Their old formula is better but for what's available now this does the trick. It smells really good & is light but it does leave a white residue you have to super brush out
Courtney H.
Lewisville
I'm very impressed with Suave to begin with. Their new come back with their professionals line is great! I love this dry shampoo. It give an effortless cleanse and makes me feel a lot better in between washes. It's super affordable and smells amazing.
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
This came with a decent amount of product, but didn't seem to make my hair any less greasy - it gave it a weird texture instead. Also, the scent is really cloying.
Jenna M.
Did not work for my hair. It actually made it look like it was dirtier than before I sprayed it in my hair. I would not purchase this product again. There was no residue left behind.
Brittany S.
Syracuse, NY
I love this dry shampoo so much it is very light weight dosent leave a sticky feeling to your hair, but also dosent leave your hair oily. Adds just the right amount of volume and control for all day use
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
It's ok. I like the smell but didn't like the way my hair felt after. Leaves little bit of stiff/chalky feel after. I'm sure it works good but I just wouldn't use it again. Not the best.
Lilly E.
San Antonio, TX
I use this anytime I don't wash my hair or when I'm in a rush! It keeps my hair clean and smelling good! I will repurchase it again! And there is no residue and it's super affordable. Definitely a great product
Lucinda W.
Lebanon, IN
Works just as well as the more expensive products. I've gone 3 days without washing my hair before. It leaves my hair soft and no greasy. It does build up after a few days though.
Emaly S.
Love the way this works, I just don't like that it leaves my dark hair white. Smells great and gives my hair an extra few hours to a day without washing... I have very oily hair!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
This is such an awesome dry shampoo, it's super affordable and I love the scent. It's really effective and doesn't leave a white cast in your hair after you work it in your hair.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.