BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Analyn B.
Waycross, GA
Doesn't last very long at all and it really just makes your hair even nastier and oilyer and doesn't work for my hair st all and after two days there become white specks, no I wouldn't buy this again .
Brittany F.
I absolutely love dry shampoo! I'm a mom of a toddler so I'm always busy and I don't like washing my hair daily. So I wash my hair every other day and the days in between I use dry shampoo! Amazing stuff. Magic in a can!
Nikki W.
Sicklerville , NJ
I was not to thrilled about the dry shampoo. There wasn't and visible residue. With my hair type so felt like it made my hair even more thick and heavy. I went two extra day without washing and I would not buy this again.
Leah H.
Blacksburg, VA
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. Coming from a person who has dark hair, I look for a variety of things in a dry shampoo. It must work well, but also blend in well and not leave a white residue on my hair. This does both of those tings well and leaves a fresh scent.
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried. It was very different from what I was expecting. The smell was really bad, and after I used it my hair my hair felt heavy and even less clean.
Madison L.
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have! I hate washing my hair everyday so I use this to make it look not oily. The scent is also amazing #dryshampoochallenge
Tamaris H.
Bronx, NY
I liked this dry shampoo, I finished the whole bottle I really like the smell of it, and also that my hair not only looked alive and oil free but shiny, That I loved! I would recommend it
Tiffany R.
Centreville, VA
This product has an extremely strong smell and outpour during application. It works nicely and lasts but the initial application is sometimes too overbearing so I probably wouldn't buy again.
Pamela B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
did not like this. made my hair feel greasy. looked greasy too. have used other suave dry shampoo's in the past and absolutely loved them. this one, not so much...
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Their old formula is better but for what's available now this does the trick. It smells really good & is light but it does leave a white residue you have to super brush out
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.