BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I teied this dry shampoo spary works really great especiallywhen u haven't washed ur hair spray some on and leaves your hair smelling so good. I been buying it for a while now #DryShampooChallenge
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
This product is very nice, I have fine thin hair and was worried that it would be weighed down by the oils in this product, but no, my hair was bouncy and actually looked fuller after using this dry shampoo. I was very impressed.
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
This is really nice smelling and works well on my dry and brittle hair. After bleaching my hair several times, it sometimes requires extra love, and this is a great, inexpensive way to give it that.
Heidi P.
Gillett, PA
Kept my hair clean for days!! Love it so much. There was no sign of buildup or residue. I went for almost a week without washing my hair. I couldn't do that with other brands. I loved it so much.
Brittany G.
This dry shampoo is a lifesaver! I can spray my hair and put it in a bun and be ready to leave for work in 20 minutes! It also smells really good and I can buy it for a great price from Kroger.
Analyn B.
Waycross, GA
Doesn't last very long at all and it really just makes your hair even nastier and oilyer and doesn't work for my hair st all and after two days there become white specks, no I wouldn't buy this again .
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos because not only is it a brand we trust like Suave but that is very affordable not overpriced fancy product but one that actually works and on a budget.
Danielle M.
Some dry shampoos will leave your hair feeling stiff and without any life, dry shampoo with keratin leaves my hair feeling clean even if I skipped a day or two no one will ever know with this
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
I love this dry shampoo. I find its best after only one day of not washing. It's so much cheaper than many other brands, yet the quality is on par with the top dogs! This is the only kind I use, because I'm happy with it.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
This my favorite dry shampoo I've tried yet!! I have bright red hair so have to limit how often I wash my hair. This smells amazing, blends amazing, and makes my hair look like I just showered. Will repurchase for life.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.