BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Dickinson, TX
I have love and hate for this product ! Very affordable smells very good but leaves the hair feeling hard but yet looks oily .. Love suave but I won't re buy this product /:
Sara M.
This dry shampoo technically does its job but it is very heavy on your head. It also makes me feel I need to wash my hair as soon as I can. I do not think I can go many days with this product in my hair.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
This is the only dry shampoo I have ever tried. So I am not exactly sure how I could rate it against another brand. But all in all it does as it is supposed to. 😊
Jennifer B.
Alpharetta , GA
The smell is amazing and it gets the job done. I love how affordable it is. I can go a few days without washing and it feels amazing. It doesn't leave any residue and I would definitely buy it again.
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Works amazing ! Leaves hair voluminous, and smelling so good! It works for about 2 days without noticeable oiliness. I would def recommend all year long. Leaves no residue. Will buy again for sure :)
Depika D.
Atlanta, GA
It is what it is. I love it. It is weightless just like its written on the labels. After I used this I can probably go 5 days without washing but I only go for three days. There isn't any residue after you set it to your roots. I would absolutely buy it again after it finishes.
Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND
I'm not sure if I just do not understand how to use the product but I wasn't impressed. Felt more like I had dandruff after using than feeling clean. May just be that my hair doesn't agree with it lol!
Julia L.
Essex, MD
This product had a terrible smell and felt my hair feeling more oily then it usually is. I wore it one day and it was ok but I wouldn't buy this again on my own. The shampoo line also disappointed me.
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
Will do a lot for your hair as far as shine goes, may even take a bit of the excess oil out. Howver, it does tend to make my thick hair a bit dry when used more than once or twice within a time frame
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
First dry shampoo I’ve ever used so nothing to compare. Smells good but a little strong, leaves my hair flaky but does seem to absorb oils well. Must wash hair following day because it leaves my hair feeling gritty by end of day.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.