BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love literally any and all products in the suave gold hair care line and their dry shampoo is no exception. Keeps my hair dry and fresh without leaving a white residue on my scalp. I also am obsessed with the smell.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's pretty great! You can't beat it for the price really. It's so easy to use and it made my hair super soft! It didn't leave any residue really, and it extended my wash about 3 days! I was super happy with it and love it. It smells fantastic too!
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I love this dry shampoo! It makes my hair feel clean in between washes and smells amazing! It is also very affordable especially at Walmart! #DryShampooChallenge
Erica H.
Byron, GA
Moroccan products are my favorite. This suave dry shampoo smells great. I normally wash my hair each day but for those lazy days when I don't feel like it, this product comes in handy. Doesn't leave a white residue like some products I've tried.
Madison C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. My hair did not feel weighted down and dry. It lasted throughout the day. I have curly blonde hair. I bought it at Target for a great price. I would buy this product again.
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
Very greasy product i do t like it when sprays so much comes out i had to stop using it as i have to wash my hair 4 times a week with this product and washing twice as leaves oils on hair. Will not get it again.
Jessica B.
Dayton, OH
I use this shampoo a lot during the summer. It has a pleasant scent and keeps my hair from looking like an oily mess. I also use this on my dog during the winter to keep her fur looking clean and smelling good
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging I compare like dove it's effective  suave nice it's not residue tho is the new one i like it  I use i. The weekend I washing two time I would like to buy again am satisfied good value you can use this
Kaitlyn S.
#DryShampooChallenge
love this stuff, it gives me results I love and expect when using a dry shampoo. it makes my hair feel fresh and healthy and freshly washed!
Geeta I.
This is such a great and effective dry shampoo! It adds volume and shine to hair because of the Moroccan oil. I love how it keeps hair weightless and is effortless to use. Overall I recommend trying this product!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.