BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Sarah P.
It was okay... my problem with this dry shampoo was the amount of residue that it left in my hair. I do have dark hair so if you have blonde hair it might not be so much if an issue for you. I no longer purchase this dry shampoo. I loved the price point but I could not handle my hair looking grey. I think there are better dry shampoo from the drug store. I don't recommend this one.
Katherine L.
Orlando, FL
Suave is an often overlooked brand. It doesn't have the fancy packaging which I think is often to their detriment. However, they have a quality product that does just what is says it does.I have SUPER oily hair. I typically need to wash it every morning if i want to leave the house looking... normalish/clean. LOL!  This, unfortunately, doesn't always happen and the result is wet looking hair - UGH! That was until i started using Suaves dry shampoo in some of the more hectic mornings. Give this product a try! Never judge a book by its cover and never trust hair care items from theirs!
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I love the suave brand for good quality products at a great price, and certainly very easy to find at most big box stores.  I usually get mine at walmart and find the price to be the cheapest there.  I like this dry shampoo because it doesn't seem to make my hair feel super dried out, but definitely makes it look less greasy and cleaner. It also helps with maintaining my hairstyle.
Hannah L.
Morgantown , WV
I have tried several dry shampoos and this is certainly the best one for quality and price. There is initially a white residue, but once I rub it in them comb it through my hair, the residue is gone. I definitely felt like my hair was not oily and I could make it another day without washing. There is a bit of a texture difference when using this compared to clean hair, but this is expected with dry shampoos especially at this price point. Also, this smells so amazing! The best smelling dry shampoo I have come across.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Simply in love with this. Keeps your makeup on for a long time. And great for combination skin. One of my favorite things to buy and carry along with me wherever I go. Def recommend this for anyone to buy.
Sydnie C.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite dry shampoo because it sprays on evenly and covers nicely. It has the best scent of any dry shampoo I've ever used. It has a warm, vanilla-ish scent but it's a very strong scent!! Seriously, I once went out to a night club and the next morning my cousin woke up complaining about all the "perfume" I sprayed in my hair, jokingly saying she couldn't breathe!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I've tried many, many brands of dry shampoo. This is one of my favs, while personally I don't see too much difference between the products besides smell & how long the can/bottle lasts. So I always just try to find a new brand to try each time or go for the cheapest. This brand is one that I like & it's very affordable.
Ivy E.
No matter who you are, you need this in your life! I originally got this as a gift, but I keep going back to buy it again every time I run out. We don't always have all the time in the world to get ready, sometimes we are in a rush! But with this you never have to go out with gross greasy hair again, nor will you ever have to cover it with a hat again. This dry shampoo works wonders for your hair, and will save you from a bad hair day.
Jessica H.
Germantown, TN
Let me start by saying I have very fine hair that pretty much lays flat right after I wash it. I have turned to dry shampoo for volume and regular styling. Don't be confused by the "Moroccan Infusion." It really is weightless and does not leave any powdery trails in my Blonde roots. Super Pleased
Christine H.
Chappell Hill, TX
My sister just gave me a bottle of this because she was not fond of it. I love the scent! It leaves my hair clean and stylable while letting me preserve my color longer. My hair stays vibrant. It lets me go 2-3 days between shampoos.
I would definitely purchase this again. The main downside is that the scent/spray can be really strong so rough if you have athsma. Use in a larger room.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.