BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Alysha V.
Derby, CT
This is a good product and i enjoyed it! But it did mess up my hair after a little bit, it made my hair fall out and i didn't enjoy that. I also have very sensitive hair. I would say if your hair is strong to deff give it a try! It's cheap and has a good smell !
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
I feel like it's very Cakey, and doesn't really do a good job of being nonchalant. You can see white flakes once it dries even if you follow all the instructions. I definitely wouldn't waste my money again but that's just me
Laura T.
Spring, TX
Since this has Moroccan oil in it, wouldn't it be ineffective as a dry shampoo? Seems like the oil would cancel out any oil absorbing properties. #DryShampooChallenge
Abby K.
Not bad for the price, but overall pretty average for a dry shampoo. Has a nice scent and the application is even, but the oil infusion made my hair feel greasy again a few hours later.
TinTin W.
Oregon
I've bought this after my friend recommended it to me. It doesnt suit my hair type though. So if you have long straight hair i don't really recommend it. If it works for you then i guess it all depends on genes i guess.
Shalise M.
Ashtabula, OH
Love this, it's definitely weightless like it says the only down side to it is you can't spray so close to your hair because it'll make your hair white lol but other than that it works great. Also has a good smell to it
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
My hair is very thin and gets greasy and I am always looking for products that won't add weight to my hair. This dry shampoo is light and doesn't even feel like anything is there and makes my shampoo last. A great buy!
Tannia Z.
I have not tried this yet but have tried other dry products in the past. This seems to be a dry shampoo that will work will with my hair. It seems to have a great smell and hopefully not leave any residue. I hope to try this one day! #DryShampooChallenge
Patricia R.
This isn't my favorite dry shampoo but it's not bad. It doesn't leave as much of a residue as others but it doesn't last all day like others do either. I still feel a little greasy after applying this in the morning.
Kari C.
Enterprise, MS
This is probably my favorite dry shampoo, as a cosmetologist I always look for brands that are comparable to salon brands but more affordable for clients with a lower budget, suave is by far the best one I've found!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.