BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Hannah R.
Grand Bay, AL
I've tried several dry shampoos and this is my favorite so far. It smells amazing, it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff and it does great to absorb excess oil. I definitely will buy again and try the others produced by suave.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
Moroccan is always great so it does wonders for my hair! This is for those lazy days when you really don't have time to wash your hair and you're on the go. It's great!
Meagan T.
Seminary, MS
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have tried.. I have really oily hair and usually have to wash it every day but I can skip a day when using this.. This tends to be better than some of the more expensive brands.. So overall I am very satisfied with it!
Alysha V.
Derby, CT
This is a good product and i enjoyed it! But it did mess up my hair after a little bit, it made my hair fall out and i didn't enjoy that. I also have very sensitive hair. I would say if your hair is strong to deff give it a try! It's cheap and has a good smell !
Laura B.
Suave has keratin and Moroccan in their gold series. I try and find this version because it has a shine to it after sprayed. no gummy feel at ALL! your hair isn't dried out or sticky, just a small spray is all you need.
Jessica B.
Crossville
This dry shampoo is just "ok" in my opinion. I guess it does the job for the price. I don't like how it makes my hair feel, I use baby powder most of the time in stead of this dry shampoo.
Kyliegh Y.
Carlsbad , NM
I tried my sisters a few times and this works like a charm especially for an up do gives a little extra volume and never left my hair looking white or damage my scalp
amy j.
Franklin, TN
This is my favorite dry shampoo. Has a good smell and not too much of a dry cast that you can't work out. I always put it in at night and let my pillow naturally work it in. I gone through 3 bottles and got my mom hooked too. This is a staple for me.
Kyla M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It makes my hair go from greasy and gross to looking like I just washed it. It has a very strong smell that I like, but if you are a person who dislikes strong smells this is not for you
Crystal F.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my all time favorite dry shampoos! Great light fresh scent, & doesn't leave a heavy layer of residue after each use. Perfect for on the go or after the gym for a quick touch up. Highly recommend & GREAT price point.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.