BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
This is one of my favorite dry shampoo products from the drugstore or Target. It's easy to pick it up, very convenient. The product doesn't weigh my hair down and a little goes a long way. I like this one better than their gold, keratin-infused line.
Mary K.
Willow Street, PA
I thoroughly enjoyed using this dry shampoo. I like that, even on my dark hair, there is no residue. It smells good too! It's so great for a quick and easy do! #DryShampooChallenge
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
The perfect dry shampoo great price and leaves your hair feeling fresh and not on heavy. Compared to other brands it definitely out performs! I would buy again and recommend to a friend!
Mayre L.
I love love love dry shampoo. I have thin straight hair so it always looks greasy. This product does miracles to my hair. It looks clean and adds volume and keeps me going through my day. I love it after the gym if I need to do something before I can shower!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
 This is one of the tires it really works helps out for your natural oils with your hair while she care all the time your hair is dry shampoo on it and it makes your hair look fuller this is why I
Kaitlin M.
This stuff I cannot get enough of it smells great anything with Moroccan oil is just great and this weightless spray is so good not oily at all duh I mean it's supposed to help get rid of oils and it does!
Alejandra C.
Houston , TX
I really enjoy this dry shampoo! It really is weightless and it makes you feel fresh! It has a great scent and its really cheap in price but works wonders!
#DryShampooChallenge
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to dry shampoo! I have very thick, corse, and wavy hair and this product leaves my hair looking like I just walked out of the shower!! I get mine at a local drugstore. very easy to find! great price too and last a long too.
Jillian G.
Starkville, MS
This product is great for naturals who are on the go all the time, who go to the gym frequently during the week, and those who just feel like there is not the time to wash your hair. This shampoo leaves no residue and it feels clean afterward. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Smelled good, but left a white substance and greasy feeling in my hair. It is the cheaper of the dry shampoos you can purchase at a Walmart, but I wouldn't waste my money again.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.