BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Ashton N.
Love love love the smell. It's hard to describe the exact smell, it's different but in a good way. I think it does a great job at getting rid of the oily looking hair. I typically can go quite awhile without washing my hair if I use this product daily. I was impressed.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
I love how this works on my hair are usually get oily hair from running my fingers through it almost every day so this product helps me I would recommend it didn't leave any residue and I was very satisfied when I purchased it I will be a return customer
Bru B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've tried half a dozen or more dry shampoos and this is my favorite. I have dark, fine hair and this leaves no residue and gives me great lift. It's best when I apply it to my roots before bed. Then I wake up with great volume and no need to wash it!
Kina W.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos!! It definitely cleans my hair well and helps me to wear my natural curly hair straighter longer which keeps me from having to apply heat to it too often!!! #DryShampooChallenge
Mayre L.
I love love love dry shampoo. I have thin straight hair so it always looks greasy. This product does miracles to my hair. It looks clean and adds volume and keeps me going through my day. I love it after the gym if I need to do something before I can shower!
Tiffany G.
Elizabethtown, KY
My favorite when buying drug store dry shampoo! It has a great smell. It's inexpensive. I can get my brush through it after I spray it in and it give just the right amount of volume without making my hair too chalky.
Hilda R.
What can I say, if you are frugal or you live with teenagers that don't appreciate your shampoos and conditioners go for suave, it smells lovely. hairsprays and leave in conditioners work well. They are worth the affordable price. A usual target buy.
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love Suave 's dry shampoos. i have not try this one in particular but i would love to try it. please give me the shance to try it. will do a review and share a pic on social media. #DryShampooChallenge.
Selena M.
Corcoran, CA
This dry shampoo product smells super good and does its job on keeping my hair oil free good product highly would recommend if you don't like washing your hair in daily basis P.S not tryna be gross but washing your hair everyday can damage your hair.
Cindy S.
This is one of the few dry shampoos I really like. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and gives it volume. I also like that it doesn't leave a residue on my hair. #dryshampoochallenge
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.