BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
Love this stuff!!!! When I'm running late, it saves me from having to wash my hair every morning. Smells great too, just wish it wasn't white because my hair is brown and sometimes it shows up. Otherwise I love it
Britnee B.
Stockton, CA
I have really curly thick hair, so most of the time I try not to wash my hair ALOT to keep it from breaking and getting gross. This is my favorite dry shampoo to use especially in the summer time. It's a sleek bottle and the formula is amazing really makes my hair feel nice. I love this product!
Melissa C.
San Diego, CA
I was using tresemme before but didn't really like how white it turned my hair and that you had to wait 2 minutes before massaging it in.  Suave has a better smell and does not have such a noticeable residue.  My hair is rather oily so I really don't go more than 2 days without washing but this does the job and I am a fan :-)
Ashley I.
Gig Harbor, WA
Suave dry shampoos have always been my go to. I've tried multiple drug store dry shampoos and suave knocks it out of the park every time. The smell great and don't leave behind a residue. #Dryshampoochallenge
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Suave dry shampoo is the only dry shampoo I've used and I was pleasantly surprised with it! It gives my hair a clean an fresh look. It doesn't leave any powdery residue in my hair either! #DryShampooChallenge
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Even though this product is inexpensive it works great! It's nice to use on those in between days where your hair isn't dirty enough to wash but could use some freshening up. I spray it at the roots, using more on oily de ruins and then I brush it through my hair. It also has a great smell to it.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
What I love about this product is that is not only affordable, but it does a good job taking the oils out of my scalp. I use it at least 3 days after I wash my hair due to the oils coming in. The residue of course is white, so you need to be careful. It's just like other dry shampoos as well.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I found this dry shampoo to leave my hair still feeling oily. It felt like there was a gross residue on my hair that I really didn't like. I don't think it was very effective at all and overall I was disappointed.
Jessica h.
Apple valley , CA

I've used this dry shampoo two times and I can't get over the amazing scent. I medium to fine hair and very color treated, this dry shampoo gives me tons of volume after days of no washing

#dryshampoochallenge
Dejah D.
Covington
I love this dry shampoo it keeps my hair nice & shiny and voluminous. My hair type is very thick & kinky and I have brown hair. This was very affordable I usually get mine from target and I would definitely buy again!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.