BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Alejandra C.
This dry shampoo does the trick! I have straight thin long hair and I love how it works! Simply spray on to the root and let it work. The oily hair gone and it doesn't leave a stiff feel or residue. Afterwards, you feels great! No more oily flat hair. Try it! It's easy to find and very affordable!
Katie N.
Butler, PA
Suave professionals dry shampoo literally is a life saver!! I hate having to wash my hair constantly and it getting all dried out, so I use this mostly, and I love the results! This is always a must have, especially when I go camping! Works like a charm!!!
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
After watching the you tube video I realize this dry shampoo would work well wit my curly hair . I already enjoy using this brand and I would totally use it on the second day or even after a work out . #dryshampoochallenge
Larda Y.
Danielson, CT
Not that great, it absorbs some oils but still left it looking oily. The smell of it was just too over powering, even when I use a tiny bit and it's all that I can smell all day. This is just not the product for me.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
My absolute favorite dry shampoo product on the the market today. It is significantly better than most other expensive dry shampoos and it costs a fraction of the price. Affordable and effective, definitely a must have.
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
I really wish this dry shampoo would have worked better. I love the suave keratin line but this was a miss for me. it didn't absorb the oils in my hair, and left a terrible white cast. the positive is it smells good.
Alexis H.
Pittsburgh, PA
The main reason why I use this dry shampoo is because it's super easy to find and has great value for money. It's good at obsorbing oil but doesn't give me extra lift or volume like luxury brands. #dryshampoochallenge
Kristina S.
I was not a fan of this product at all! It was the first dry shampoo I tried and it did nothing for my hair and I wasn't a fan of the smell. I have since switched to Batiste dry shampoo and it works so much better!
rose K.
This dry shampoo is mama she is needs a little lot to do look at it and she is the only reason why she was so confused she was like I didn't even know what I did lol she didn't know what it was lol lol yeah lol she didn't even take me lol I was just like yeah wow she is my a meme I tho lol I love her that I don't have it like she don't like her it lol 😂 she was so confused bad she was like wow wow 😳 she didn't know she was didn't even have know that she didn't have a good test yet lol lol yeah lol I she was the same lol she didn't was like that she lol.
Amanda B.
Indian Trail, NC
Love this stuff!!!! When I'm running late, it saves me from having to wash my hair every morning. Smells great too, just wish it wasn't white because my hair is brown and sometimes it shows up. Otherwise I love it
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.