BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Emily K.
I really wanted to like this product but I just hate it. It removes the oil and it has a decent smell to it. The negative is the horrible texture it leaves your hair. You can't even get a wide toothed comb through after you spray this
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
When they say weightless they mean it! I have tried so many shampoos that have not only made my hair feel hair but also made my hair feel even more dirty. This one is perfect for me though. I put it in a go when I sleep in way too late and I don't feel self conscious about my hair at all! I would buy it again without thinking twice!
Rachel W.
I think this dry shampoo is definitely the best! And the fact that it has Moroccan oil in it helps a ton. It seems like it is meant for all hair types which is also a huge plus. I would highly recommend this product to everyone I know!
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
I tend to have less greasy hair then most girls I know but I wanted to try a dry shampoo for days I don't wash my hair to get back the volume and for the scent. This one worked great for all that but left my hair a little greasy.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I didn't like this dry shampoo as much as I like other brands. It worked okay, but not as much as I normally expect. The price is decent though, and can be found at many retailers. It smells wonderful as well! #dryshampoochallenge
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
#dryshampoochallenge this has to be the best dry shampoo I have used. I've tried many different ones and I feel as if this one fit me the most. For someone who has a perm curly hair or fine straight hair, it will work perfectly smooth.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm currently using this one now I use it every other day when I don't wash my hair and it's so great it's light weight and doesn't leave my hair white like some other dry shampoos do. I'm never disappointed when I use this it's just great!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I love this product! It's keeps my hair feeling refreshed and looking as if it's clean after a day without washing. It smells wonderful too! My hair is super oily, so dry shampoos are a wonderful product for me! #DryShampooChallenge
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
I LOVE DOVE! All their products work great on me and I know this dry shampoo does too. The moroccan infusion gives it a silky finish without looking oily. Having long hair and working as a nurse definitely calls for a need of dry shampoo, i love it. #DryShampooChallenge
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I like using dry shampoo for when my hair starts getting greasy inbetween washes. This particular one i loved! It does not get sticky and it makes the grassyness of my hair go waya. I do recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.