BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love using this product because it's super cheap and it includes Moroccan oil which leaves my hair feeling refreshed and weightless without any sticky residue. it is the best dry shampoo I have used so far #dryshampoochallenge
kuku k.
All in all it does what it is supposed to do. My hair does feel refreshed and less greasy. However, it sprays out of the can with a lot of pressure so I'm sure quite a bit is wasted. The worst part though is the old grandma smell...UGH! The smell is powdery and musty....not a pleasant smell.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
For some reason, the bottle always ends up leaking through the top if you have it juggling around in a bag.

Smell is pathetic in comparison to its competitors.

For an extra dollar, go for the better brand.
Would not buy again, Have learned my lessons with too many bad purchases.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love this, but I can't hangout the smell. The product itself works well & doesn't leave a white residue, but the smell is so strong & unpleasant that I can't use it. If you enjoy the smell though this is a great value. #dryshampoochallenge
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I like this dry Shampoo. It didn't leave a white cast or leave my hair feeling heavy. I like using my Biosilk oil,applying a lot,leaving it on to soak for a bit,then using this to soak up the excess. It leaves my hair shiny and frizz free
Talita V.
Roswell, NM
Watched the video I think it did a better job than dove and nexus though the girls hair was slicked back it looked better than the other two girls! Would definitely want to try it! Watch influenster 3days 3girls 3 dry shampoo challenge'
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a nice dry shampoo. It gets rid of the oily looking hair but you have to be careful because it can look too white so you have to make sure you brush it out.
Lexi K.
Munster , IN
I am not a fan of the strong smell of this dry shampoo, it also left far too much white residue and make my scalp very ashy. It's an okay cheap dry shampoo if you're not sensitive to the smell, and perhaps for lighter haired individuals!
Deanna L.
Best dry shampoo I've used amazing quality and I love the sprayer. It's super affordable and has a wonderful scent. It's very long lasting you can get it online and from most drugstores such as Wal-Mart, big lots, riteaid, etc. Overall satisfied with the product.
Rachel W.
I think this dry shampoo is definitely the best! And the fact that it has Moroccan oil in it helps a ton. It seems like it is meant for all hair types which is also a huge plus. I would highly recommend this product to everyone I know!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.