BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Amber R.
Being a mom to a crazy toddler and an infant.. I sometimes find it hard to get all prettied up. This dry shampoo has saved me when I've been running behind and have to rush out the door before I could wash my hair. It doesn't leave behind any residue or make my hair look oily (some products I've tried before this, leave more of an oily look than before I tried to use it) I love it
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I'm very picky when it comes to dry shampoo and how it makes my hair look after applying. I found that this dry shampoo leaves my hair looking refreshed as others I felt it made my hair look greasy. I know everyone's hair is different but this dry shampoo is worth trying!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I have hair that gets oily super fast and this works great to get rid of the oil. I use this product about once a week. I bought it from target. I love that it doesn't leave a residue or any color and the scent is a light floral clean scent. I will definitely repurchase.
Jocelyn P.
Oakdale, CA
I can't stretch enough how awesome this product is I use it at least 4 times a week since I have corse hair it smells amazing and nourishes my hair with the morracan oil it truly is effortless and doesn't leave a nasty residue I recommend this product to everyone :)
Enita T.
Philadelphia, PA
This dry shampoo was okay. Not the best but the best for the price. I have to use it twice as much to get the same results of another brand but I do tend to take this more when I travel.
Ashley V.
Suave has some really good products sometimes. They are a cheaper brand but they don't sacrifice their quality. My hair was always smooth soft and super shiny after using this dry shampoo. It doesn't leave that stiff cakey feeling other dry shampoos leave. It was super white against my dark hair, but I just rubbed it in my hair with my fingers and eventually it disappeared
Karla M.
Mattoon, IL
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo!! I love the moroccan oil infused in it, not only does it smell amazingly great, it performs equally as well. I don't notice any residue or flakiness with this product at all. I buy this frequently and will continue to do so.
Kassandra B.
This is one of my 2 favorite dry shampoos from the drugstore. It's affordable, lightweight but still nourishing to my hair, sleek packaging and easy to find! I have dark brown hair and this leaves NO residue (white powder) in my hair. Love it.

#DryShampooChallenge
Bethany L.
Cary, NC
Best dry shampoo I have found, and I have used salon brands! (Indie Hair). This smells great, my friends ask me what perfume it is! I have dark hair and I love that it doesn't leave white residue, even if I don't rub it in all the way. I would highly recommend.
Christina B.
I love this dry shampoo. It does wonders for my fine hair that seems to be drowning with just a day between washes. I was hesitant, as I'd heard such horror stories of other priducts about clumping and build up. Not here. It actually refreshed my hair, smelled great, and really didn't leave anything behind. It was also easy to wash out. It's a staple on my list.
Miaa M.
Piermont, NY
Does this leave any type of residue in your hair or dullness? I'm brunette so its hard to find something that won't leave me looking dull and grey
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jessica S.
North Vancouver, BC
Does the oil prevent the hair from being chalky looking?
Verónica C.
This shampoo leaves white residue on the hair?#DryShampooChallenge