BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Kim G.
Concord
I've used the Suave Professionals dry shampoo before. I am not very impressed by it. I don't like the scent, and I have very dark hair so it takes a bit to get the residue out. I felt that my hair did not look any better after using it. The pricing is good. I'd love to try out the Dove or Nexxus brands! #DryShampooChallenge
Jeneia P.
I actually really love this Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo. You thing that with the Moroccan oil it would be oily or maybe even heavy on the hair but it's not. It definitely is true to the name and hydrates n refreshes the hair.
#DryShampooChallenge
Katelyn H.
#DryShampooChallenge I love this dry shampoo because my hair gets super oily on day two and when I use it all the oil is gone. It's also perfect for my hair since its damaged by heating and coloring. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, oily, damaged hair :)
Patsy T.
#dryshampoochallenge I work at a gym and sweat my booty off during my shift. During my break a spray a few spritz into my hair to absorb all the extra gross grease.. People think I just started my shift instead of being half way through my 8hours. Added bonus, I get compliments on the smell all day long.
Heidi B.
This is so lightweight and smells amazing. I love that it has no residue like so many other dry shampoos! It is really effective and leaves my hair looking and feeling clean and really easy to style. It is great on the go when I don't want to wash my hair! #DryShampooChallenge
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love this dry shampoo! My hair is extremely fragile to stuff like this but it helped my hair feel so nice and not so oily which i love!!! I'm a mom constantly on the go with a 9 month old so getting in the shower everyday is a little harder then expected and when i need something i turn to this one!!! I would recommend!!!!
christian l.
If I could give this more stars I would. Absolutely love this product, it was a bit pricey but nonetheless it got my complete attention 😊 I purchased this from Walmart. After I was done with the bottle is went back to Walmart & I couldn't find it anymore 😣 the scent is great ! It leaves your hair smelling so damn good & yes it definitely works as a dry shampoo 💜💜💜💜💜💜
Amber R.
Being a mom to a crazy toddler and an infant.. I sometimes find it hard to get all prettied up. This dry shampoo has saved me when I've been running behind and have to rush out the door before I could wash my hair. It doesn't leave behind any residue or make my hair look oily (some products I've tried before this, leave more of an oily look than before I tried to use it) I love it
Danielle C.
Neenah, WI
I Just tried dry shampoo for the first time and WOW what a life changer. My hair gets greasy if not washed everyday. I have very dry hair so washing it everyday doesn't help. This has made all the difference. My hair has thanked me. And yours will to!!
#DryShampooChallenge
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I'm very picky when it comes to dry shampoo and how it makes my hair look after applying. I found that this dry shampoo leaves my hair looking refreshed as others I felt it made my hair look greasy. I know everyone's hair is different but this dry shampoo is worth trying!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.