BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Anicia Y.
Long Beach, CA
#DryShampooChallenge
I have thick/straight hair and it gets oily super fast. Of the many dry shampoos I have tried this one is the best so far! I really love how this product gets rid of the oil and gives my straight hair some volume. Plus the scent is so good! This product is so light and doesn't leaves too much residue on my dark hair. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again!
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
SUAVE IS A GREAT BRAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND ALOT OF MONEY ON HAIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!! I LOVE DRY SHAMPOO I USUALLY LIVE OFF OF DRY SHAMPOO LMAOO!!! ITS MY BEST FRIEND. I USUALLY WASH MY HAIR TWICE A WEEK AND I OIL MY HAIR ONCE A WEEK! SO IT REALLY HELPS MY HAIR PRODUCE ITS OWN OILS AND WHEN I OIL MY HAIR IT REALLY NOURISHES MY HAIR!!! TRY THIS TECHNIQUE IT REALLY HELPS!!! I LOVE SUAVE PRODUCTS!!! ITS A MUST!!!
Katelyn H.
#DryShampooChallenge I love this dry shampoo because my hair gets super oily on day two and when I use it all the oil is gone. It's also perfect for my hair since its damaged by heating and coloring. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, oily, damaged hair :)
Kim G.
Concord
I've used the Suave Professionals dry shampoo before. I am not very impressed by it. I don't like the scent, and I have very dark hair so it takes a bit to get the residue out. I felt that my hair did not look any better after using it. The pricing is good. I'd love to try out the Dove or Nexxus brands! #DryShampooChallenge
Heidi B.
This is so lightweight and smells amazing. I love that it has no residue like so many other dry shampoos! It is really effective and leaves my hair looking and feeling clean and really easy to style. It is great on the go when I don't want to wash my hair! #DryShampooChallenge
Patsy T.
#dryshampoochallenge I work at a gym and sweat my booty off during my shift. During my break a spray a few spritz into my hair to absorb all the extra gross grease.. People think I just started my shift instead of being half way through my 8hours. Added bonus, I get compliments on the smell all day long.
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love this dry shampoo! My hair is extremely fragile to stuff like this but it helped my hair feel so nice and not so oily which i love!!! I'm a mom constantly on the go with a 9 month old so getting in the shower everyday is a little harder then expected and when i need something i turn to this one!!! I would recommend!!!!
christian l.
If I could give this more stars I would. Absolutely love this product, it was a bit pricey but nonetheless it got my complete attention 😊 I purchased this from Walmart. After I was done with the bottle is went back to Walmart & I couldn't find it anymore 😣 the scent is great ! It leaves your hair smelling so damn good & yes it definitely works as a dry shampoo 💜💜💜💜💜💜
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I am obsessed with this. It's the only kind I use lately. It doesn't leave residue if used correctly but it will leave residue if you don't use it right. I've only been a day or so with out a wash but I never worry about oily hair. And it smells fantastic!! I certainly recommend this
Jeneia P.
I actually really love this Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo. You thing that with the Moroccan oil it would be oily or maybe even heavy on the hair but it's not. It definitely is true to the name and hydrates n refreshes the hair.
#DryShampooChallenge
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.