BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
My top Favorite dry Shampoo. With this spray I can go up to three days without washing my hair. I love that it adds thickness to my hair since by day two my hair becomes oily. Love that it leaves my hair smelling fresh and not oily or sweaty. Plus I love their whole Moroccan line of hair products. It works great with my dark thick hair. Great price.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
This dry shampoo smells really great, I will give him that. It is also affordable, which is a big plus. However, I haven't really noticed it does much difference for me. My hair kind of looks the same before and after the application, you can really barely notice it somewhat worked. I will finish this bottle, but I doubt I will repurchase it.
Kiara F.
Rexburg, ID
This dry shampoo smells amazing! I can smell it all day long. It has a coconut beach type smell to it if that makes any sense. It's a very good price and lasts all day long. Mostly though I want to wear it as often as I can just so I can keep smelling my hair. I've recommended this product to multiple of my friends and family members.
Sophia G.
Tonawanda, NY
You wouldn't think that putting oil on top of oil would be beneficial...but it is. While it wicks away excess oil from your scalp, it actually makes your stands feel silky and healthy. I have thicker, coarser hair so this works really well. Thin haired folks may not like this one as much.

It also smells great, is super affordable, and available at like all major retailers. #dryshampoochallenge
Jennifer G.
I was getting frustrated with a few of the dry shampoos I'd tried before. They either made my hair feel even dirtier or left residue from the spray. My friend told me about this dry shampoo she had that worked great. So I tried Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo and my hair was pleasantly thankful. This has been one of my favorites since then! #DryShampooChallenge
Samantha A.
Tulsa, OK
Great product for the price! Use it when I'm traveling or on the go. I have fine hair, and can usually go 2-3 days without washing with this product compared to everyday. However, i have very dark hair and it does leave a light visible residue in my hair despite how much I brush or massage the product out. Still love it though!
Joanna O.
Bushnell, FL
I've not come across a dry shampoo I didn't like! This dry shampoo feels like it makes your unwashed hair feel healthy. The moroccan oil seems to add additional health benefits to your hair, and hair seems to reap the benefits after a wash after using this dry shampoo too! Less frizz, and less residue as well. Lives up to the infusion name, and the lightweight name! #DryShampooChallenge
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
I have curly hair and out of all the dry shampoos I've tried, this one works well with my hair. I use this about twice a week and it makes my hair smell good, as if I had been washing it. I highly recommend to others especially curly haired girls like me that struggle to find products to work with our hair! #DryShampooChallenge
Wendy M.
This is a great everyday dry shampoo. The price is so reasonable. It really absorbs the oil from my scalp area and I can go an extra day between washing. I really like the scent. I've purchased two bottles so far and will continue be a return customer.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
First time trying dry shampoo and I love it. I've always liked #suave products and this Moroccan infusion line is great for my hair. The fragrance is a little strong but its okay after a while. I received this sample for my review. All opinions are my own.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.