BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
This is great considering I don’t wash my hair that often..if I wash it too much it drys out and when I don’t wanna wash it I turn to this dry shampoo which contains the morracan oil which does wonders on my hair!
Lisa B.
Kingwood, TX
This product has saved my hair day more then once or twice. This dry shampoo leaves your hair looking as fabulous as a fresh wash. No off color or odd smell with this product just great results. Recommend to all!
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I felt like this dry shampoo was only OK. It left too much residue on my hair and it was hard to get it out. I also felt like it didn’t really make my hair look as clean as some of the other dry shampoo options.
Brandy T.
I absolutely love this scent! I also have dark hair and it leaves no residue! I actually can go a long time without washing my hair because it is already pretty dry! I am highly satisfied with this product!
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I LOVE EVERY PRODUCT THAT THEY HAVE IT'S REALLY A GREAT PRODUCT AND I USE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM THIS LINE IT REALLY WORKS WELL FOR ME AND MY HAIR I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND IT'S THE BEST
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love this product, very inexpensive but works great. I can go for like 3 days without washing my hair. I like this compared to others because it smells great and long lasting and I will buy this again for sure
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The thing I would like to stress most about this product is that it is weightless when you apply dry shampoo it’s really easy to overdo it and make your hair like Matted nasty and greasy - no worries here
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This dry shampoo is very effective in your hair and it’s vary weightless. It leaves a fresh smell in your hair and leaves it feelings softer. I like how effective it is and I’m satisfied with it for sure!
Samantha G.
new york
This is a great dry shampoo. It makes your hair looks less greasy. It’s a better and healthier dry shampoo that won’t make your hair fall out. This can be a recommendation for those who doesn’t have time to wash there hair but still wanna look good.
Kristy W.
I bought this on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this product. It works as great as the more expensive brands and I've liked it so much I have bought it several times now!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.