BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I don't have oily hair so I can't tell you if it helps with that. But i only wash my hair when needed and I use this to freshen up between shampooing. Let me tell you this stuff smells amazing! The scent hangs on all day long! I get so many compliments on the scent too. And best of all it's very affordable
Maegan S.
Waynesboro, VA
This would be my favorite affordable dry shampoo because it really is weightless. It didn't make my hair look worse, it actually made my fine brunette hair look like I washed it. My bangs looked freshly washed, and I got some good volume. The only reason this isn't my favorite and rated a 3 is because the smell is way to overpowering. Its not necessarily a bad smell, but the smell lingers in my hair into the next day and after I spray it, my entire bathroom and surrounding rooms smell chemically. It is way too strong!
Fatima A.
I used it once and didn't liked it that much, the smell was good but my hair was still oily after using a generous amount, After using it I usually wash my hair in a day or two.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I've used this dry shampoo many times. I am glad that Suave must have changed their formula for the product because it no longer leaves a visible residue. Even if I feel that my hair is clean I'll use some just to give it some extra volume and I love the smell! I would highly recommend, especially for the price that you pay for the product. There are some higher cost products out there that I've used in the past but you can't beat Suave's price point on this and still get an amazing result! #DryShampooChallenge
Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
I love a good dry shampoo. I do not wash my hair every day and can normally go two to three days without washing. This product gives my hair the body and volume it needs after a few days without washing.
Natasha H.
Stafford, VA
My favorite dry shampoo thus far. It's ability to take away the oils for days and the smell make this dry shampoo top notch. I am confident in recommending this one to friends.
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
I use another brand of dry shampoo. But I definitely am going to be trying this one out! I have this, fine hair, so I am excited to try this. I love how dry shampoo make my hair feel like I just washed it and gives it volume. I have short pixie hair and some mornings call for a dry shampoo! Best hair product ever--especially for busy working moms. #DryShampooChallenge.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I really love this dry shampoo.I think it smells amazing,and makes my thick,long ,almost coarse hair,which tends to get greasy,feel like it has just been washed.It completely revilatalizes my unwashed hair.
I love the Moroccan Infusions line,and this is no exception.It also smells amazing,so ckean
I only bought this once,but really enjoyed it.#DryShampooChallenge
Twilla T.
Los Angeles, CA
When you don't have time to wash your hair but you really need to wash your hair... This will do the trick. I can't wash my hair every day because my thick natural but fragile hair texture doesn't do well when I do... But I've been working out daily for the past month... Not a good combo! This definitely comes through and is ultra affordable. It's a life saver.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
I'm usually not a huge fan of dry shampoos but this the Suave is the nicest one that I've tried. The nicest things about the Suave as compared to some other brands I've tried like Tresemme is that it doesn't have an unpleasant scent and it does not dispense that white powder all over my hair. I can't see this in my hair once I've sprayed it on. It does have scent but the scent is not unpleasant. Reasonable in price as well! #DryShampooChallenge
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.