BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
i love this it's very affordable it smells amazing
it's more affordable then most dry shampoos
it doesn't weigh my hair down no residue in my experience
Savannah P.
I love the smell of this dry shampoo and it really does the job. I can go about 4 days without washing my hair with this product. Hardly no residue, if any. I would recommend this product to anyone who hates washing their hair as much as I do.
Alisha L.
Monroe , NC
I have to say I am not a huge fan of this product. The fragrance is overwhelming and it reminds me a masculine cologne. It was also a little too drying for my hair, but it might work well on oily hair.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
I'm not fond of the residue this leaves in my hair is almost like it put a wax in my hair after I use this. It could be because of the Moroccan oil in this but it's not for me
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I have very oily hair. The day after i wash it it's oily again. My hair is also on the thinner side it gets weighed down very easily by products, but it's also damaged and dry on the ends. This dry shampoo has really helped all these issues. It doesn't dry out my hair like some others do. But it does dry up the oil and doesn't weigh my hair down. I have tried many dry shampoos and this is one if my top ones! The scent is also great. #dryshampoochallenge
Gertrude M.
Albert Lea, MN
I love this shampoo It's very convenient and time saving, easy to use. It smells great and really moisturizes my hair It's not stcky and quite affordable . I recommend It.
Argentina F.
I love this brand it is great to use and the dry shampoo is amazing. I suggest that a lot of people should use it and I can't go without more than 4 days without using it.
This is my favorite dry shampoo by far!! The only one negative and it is that way with most dry shampoos. Is the whitecast it leaves behind. It smells good. It gets rid of funky oily hair. I love it and will continue to buy it.
Katya M.
I love the smell and how it leaves my hair really soft, I've used other brands before but they leave my hair feeling dry and they don't leave any residue on my hair, I'll totally buy it again.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
This is an amazing product and it smells amazing. I hate washing my hair everyday especially because it's so unhealthy to do that. Washing your hair every single day strips it of its natural oils and it becomes dry and brittle so having a great dry shampoo is very important for me and this is definitely the one. It's sold at a great price and does a great job at removing excess oil and any unpleasant smells. I would recommend this product. The packaging is also nice because it's simple and somewhat small so it's waxy to carry on your purse or makeup bag when your traveling or on the go.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.