BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Nia A.
Columbia, MO
This is my go-to product for day old hair! I have dark, semi-thick, color treated hair and it works amazing! It never leaves a white residue and the smell is fantastic! It's easy to buy from Walmart and super affordable! I always keep a few of these on hand because I use it so much. It gives my hair volume as well- which helps when it hasn't been washed in a day or two. As someone who washes her hair every other day- this dry shampoo has truly saved my life! I love it and highly recommend it!!
Esmeralda M.
Sanger, CA
I love this product! It keeps my hair oils free for an extra day. I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair. There is no residue left in my hair. It doesn't leave a white cast like some other dry shampoos. Love the product and the price is great.!
Bianca L.
Amazing dry shampoo!! I use it when my hair is a bit oily and it revives my hair so quickly. Doesn't give that white cast and smells amazing!!! Highly recommend.
Missy K.
Moline, IL
This is the only dry shampoo I've tried and I love it. Never leaves my hair feeling too dry when I accidentally over use it. Smells GREAT! No residue left in hair. The only one I ever get!
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
First off, this dry shampoo smells amazing! When I hug people I often am told that my hair smells good. It's bc of this dry shampoo! As compared to other affordable dry shampoos, it does a decent job at soaking up some oil. Compared to batiste it doesn't make my hair feel soft and instantly refreshed, but it doesn't spray as much powder in my hair like the other, which is a good thing. It's easily accessible bc I can find it at Dollar General right by my house or any store! I'll repurchase.
Gabriela R.
I buy so many dry shampoo this is one of my top best that I get and stays longer and feels way better then other brands I would buy at least 3 a month because I don't wash it alot
rachel c.
I think this dry shampoo is better than the tresemme one. It isn't dry and flaky on my roots and it is definitely easier to rub onto my scalp and blend in flawlessly into my hair.
Jessica D.
Great product! It never disappoints me 😍😍😍😍. It doesn't leave any residues and my hair always looks lit. I can stay 4 days without washing my hair, and my hair is pretty oily. My hair always looks amazing. I always buy this product, it is A1!
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is an okay for me. It doesn't remove as much oil as my other ones do and sometime it difficult to work with, since it leaves a lot of white residue.
Jennifer R.
i love this it's very affordable it smells amazing
it's more affordable then most dry shampoos
it doesn't weigh my hair down no residue in my experience
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.