BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Keri L.
Garland, TX
Product works great for the mornings that I don't want to wash my hair. I usually wash my hair everyday so this lets me skip a day.  Don't love the smell though!
amanda w.
This was my first encounter with dry shampoo and I've been very impressed by how well it works. My hair is very thick, wavy, and dark, but my roots tend to get oily and problematic. After spraying this Moroccan Infusion (which smells good but vey strong) I immediately noticed more body and less grease on the top of my head. It gave my hair "life" again that lasted at least 4 hours. I'm not sure I would recommend this as an all day fix, but it definitely gave me enough to work with for a few hours and made my hair presentable!
Athena C.
Yakima, Wa
Love the way this smells and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and white residue this is great for my hair when it looks greasy love it definitely recommend this product!
Abby C.
Very good dry shampoo. Using this, i can go at least 2 days without washing my hair. But at the moment i'm in love with Living Proof dry shampoo.(available at ulta and sephora). But i'm not disappointed about it. Still very good.
Kayla G.
Mcminnville, TN
I love the smell of this product but I didn’t really see a a huge difference in the absorption of oils. I felt a few hours into the day that my hair was oily again.
Katelynn B.
Alliance , OH
I love dry shapoos. I really liked this brand it smelled nice and my hair didn't feel all dry and gritty after using it. I will continue to use this brand of dry shampoo.
Hannah G.
Bountiful, UT
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos! As a mom of two, I usually wash my hair twice a week. Obviously dry shampoo is a must for me! I love that I don't need to use a ton of product to see results. It makes my hair look less oily and gives some much needed volume. I was skeptical to try at first, because I'm not a huge fan of anything Suave, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try since the price point is so low. I'm so glad I gave it a shot! This is something I always always have on hand! #DryShampooChallenge
Sena C.
Love the smell of it! It works great! I love anything that has moroccan oil in it! Highly recommend trying the sauce dry shampoo line but my favorite is this one!
Alis V.
Keeps my curls moisturized throughout the day. Which is good because I have dry frizzy curls and once I apply Suave dry shampoo you can instantly see a difference.
Jas S.
Taneytown
Nice finish. Doesn't seem chalky when dry. Holds curls for a good four hours before deflating. Needs reapplication every now and hen but otherwise a good product!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.