BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Evelise N.
Bronx, NY
I have curly hair, so I did not use this product until after a few days of having flat-ironed straight hair. I sprayed as directed, and although you can sort of tease it with your fingers and achieve great volume, it leaves straight brushed hair thats heavy at the roots. Also i did *NOT* like the way it felt when I touched it. This product is Heavily oiled. It did look like some of the oil was removed, but the texture of my hair was disgusting! Washed it out within an hour of using it. I Will still continue using baby powder as a way to absorb the oil on my hair and trust me, baby powder works better than this.
Cindy C.
San Juan
Is a very good and effective product but I do not recommend it for use as frequent as it leaves the hair hard and dry it and this causes it to break. It is a product for emergencies
Megan M.
I love Suave's dry shampoo! Smells great and distributes product evenly and clearly. Great for extending my style 1 day (two if I reallllly lay it on). Perfect for body and texture!
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
Surprisingly I'm not much of a dry shampoo user because I like to wash my hair because it gets greasy fast but I would use it a day in between washes and it works. I don't think I would use it more than 1 day in a row tho
Nathaly v.
i began using this product a year ago and i still use it once a week when i most need it and it lasts up to 4 days leaving my hair looking fresh as day one, i love how it makes my hair look, smell and feel because is as if i just washed it its just perfect for you daily busy women or man
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
I have used this dry shampoo a few times and I love it. I only wash my hair once a week and this helps me get through those final days of the week. I love the Moroccan oil component and it smells very nice.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love this product so much I typically only wash my hair every 2-3 days just depends because my beautician says it takes out the nutrients your hair needs. This is a good product
Kim C.
New York
It smells very good and gives your hair a very good shine love this product recommend this for anyone looking for a good dry shampoo I can go about a week without washing my hair with just using this product and it will still look freshly done
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
I have frizzy, curly, color treated hair; so when I straighten my hair, i want it to last. I have used many different dry shampoo products and this one doesn't stand out. I have it 3 stars because of the price. And because it's not terrible.
Danielle P.
By far my favorite dry shampoo! You can't beat the price and it smellsssss so good! My only complaint is that I wish it was hair color tinted instead of the chalky white residue it normally leaves behind.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.