BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This is my favorite affordable dry shampoo. It smells AMAZING and my husband always loves when I use it. The spray doesn't leave any white flecks in my dark brown hair and takes away any oil and greasy look. I always have this product on hand for no wash days.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Easy to use, adds nice volume and feels much cleaner than it does after other dry shampoos I've used. Great price too! I'd give it 5 stars if it didn't have a somewhat strong fragrance which I don't care for only because it competes with my colognes and perfumes.
Angie K.
St. Louis
Love the smell but does not last as long as I’d hoped. For me I can get pretty oily and this doesn’t seem to help mask that at all but it smells amazing! Only ever notice residue if I spray too close to my hair. It’s ok but not a repurchase for me.
Alannah B.
Vancouver
First off I love the smell of this dry shampoo. For the most it does what I want it to do but I do find that sometimes my hair will still look a little greasy. Now it does kind of feel like I put hair spray in when I use it. All in all a good product
Tania r.
Ventura
Been using this product for about 2 months already at first I was indecisive to use it but once I had to give it a try I love the right away and make sure my hair stay still and it doesn't get frizzy at all that's one of the things I love about this product.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This was really not all that great. The smell of it was amazing because I love Moroccan oil so that was really nice but it didn’t do anything. Like at all. It didn’t leave any residue but it just didn’t help at all. I would not buy it again
Darian C.
This is my everyday dry shampoo, if my hair is oily or just needs some volume. It makes my hair smell amazing the scent is great and it lasts all day which is such a plus. I've bought numerous amounts of this products it is great
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
This didn’t work for me. I been searching high and low for a good one and this is a not really one. I can finish the whole can and it just makes my hair look greasy and dirty, And feels like I poured out hairspray on top of it!
desirae w.
Hemet
I love this product! I'm horrible when it comes to washing my hair everyday! It gets super greasy but at the same time I have a lot of dandruff, I feel like this helped my hair not look greasy without irritating my dandruff
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
When my hair needs a little attending to, especially if I am getting ready to go out, I reach for Suave Dry Shampoo. I absolutely love this Suave Dry shampoo. It has a very pleasant smell.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.