BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
BM-233269 Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
Love this shampoo! Seriously hydrates my hair and leaves it sleek and shiny. One of the best features is the really good price! I use it weekly and my hair stays in place for the whole week! Totally love it!
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
I love the smell of this product ! And for the price it does the job a high end salon product . Our hair is made of Keratin so this is great for hair strands . I want it again and again great buy ! :) thanks
Stephanie G.
Very good product! Makes my hair feel clean and dry. I use it when I'm in a hurry and need a little hair touch up. There's some slight white residue but you can easily make it go away. Very useful to have!
Ximena R.
Garfield
I use this dry shampoo whenever my roots get oily and it leaves my hair shiny as if I just washed it. I buy this product often and it's so great to bring in your bag when going out if your hair gets messy.
Amy K.
Seemed to work great at making the oily look go away. I use it on my daughters before school too! It has a pretty good smell and is very easy to use. It washes out nice the next day or at the next shower!
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
This works amazing I love it & you can get it anywhere plus it's cheap. You can use it for a couple of days. It's easy & quite. It's perfect if you are staying up Studying & have class early morning or for anything. It's a Must buy.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
One of the most inexpensive dry shampoos I've ever used and it's also one of the best. Absorbs grease, minimal white cast, and smells so good. Found at Walmart and target. Definitely recommend to anyone looking!
Phoebe W.
Denver
Decent dry shampoo, noticed not a heavy residue which can be good/bad depending on what you're looking for in a dry shampoo- this one wasn't as powdery as some. Probably won't buy again, but was worth a try and did the trick fairly well!
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
Will never purchase another dry shampoo again. This gives that clean nice hair fresh look without the drying effect. It actually gives a nice shine but NOT OILY LOOK. So great, and that price is amazing.
Etta A.
Suave Moroccan Infusion Dry Shampoo is for All Hair Types. I love the smell of this product. The entire line smells really nice, and this has been my favorite Suave line ever. The dry shampoo itself is great for touch ups and added volume between shampoos. You spray it into the hair, and a fine white powder comes out and is supposed to hit the roots, where you massage it in, and it absorbs the oil. Then you brush your hair and any excess powder should come on out. It does a good job absorbing the oil, but it's not like actually getting a good shampoo. Nothing will replace a headboard and a wash if you've got a patient that can't wash their hair. That said, this will help out so that doesn't have to happen as often.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.