BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Hayley M.
I feel that this product works fine. I will be purchasing again. The price is amazing. I did not notice any residue as long as I really messed through my hair. It does compare to other products and is very similar.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
The smell is amazing I love it! Also it doesn't run out quickly even when it's frequently used, It is affordable and it is great, I use it a lot ! I highly recommend this product! I would definitely buy it again!
Cindy S.
Love the way this makes my hair feel...technically you are not supposed to wash your hair every day so this is a nice product to use. Plus add some moisture as you use it. Love this and it is priced reasonably
Mariel P.
Tijuana
I like this dry shampoo cause you can get rid of the greasyness of your hair without feeling dull, leaves your hair with a clean sensation and smells really good, you dont need to use alot to get good results.
Madyson F.
this dry shampoo is very light and moisturizing and does it's job. i can go maybe 5 days without showering, not saying that i would, but i could. it does have some residue but it's not terrible. i would buy it again.
Linda B.
I bought this when I was working 16 hour shift work as a EMT. There were days I couldn't make it home and I kept this in my locker at work to get the oil put if my hair. Worked great and didn't break the bank.
Cassandra Z.
Loved this product. It smells really nice and works great especially since I have really oily hair when it's not freshly washed. Didn't see residue so that's always a plus. I was completely satisfied with the product overall.
Anays S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love it! I used it one day that I had no time to wash my hair and it had been about a week. I used it and got so many compliments about how pretty my hair looked. I was impressed to say the least. Will definitely buy again.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I am an avid dry shampoo user. I have tried several brands and suave is one of my absolute favorites. I love the Moroccan oil infused dry shampoo, as it moisturizes and soaks up some of the grease in my hair
BM-233269 Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
Love this shampoo! Seriously hydrates my hair and leaves it sleek and shiny. One of the best features is the really good price! I use it weekly and my hair stays in place for the whole week! Totally love it!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.