BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Jenna G.
Wichita, KS
Most dry shampoos leave my hair feelings drier than anything - and they never help! Suave's dry shampoos actually make me feel like I'm washing my hair, without the time of actually doing so! I wash my hair every other day, but use the dry shampoo on the off days that I don't :)
Kimberly V.
I love this dry shampoo. I have nothing negative to say about it. I have a pretty sensitive nose to smells but this one is not as strong as a lot of dry shampoos so I am able to use it often. It doesn't leave a white residue like some so it's great!
Jess S.
Syracuse, New York
This dry shampoo is one of the best ones that I've used. You can go 3-4 days without washing your hair and it really helps to cover up the greasiness and keep your hair smelling fresh. It doesn't spray on white and it blends into your hair really well to give the recently washed look and feel.
Emily D.
Salem, OR
Not for me. It made my hair roots more oily and smelled terrible. I didn't enjoy it at all. The smell was so strong I felt like I was being suffocated but the smell. Hoping to look for a better version of this!
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
I was pretty disappointed with this one as it had been really helpful in the past. Having used other brands since, this one just does not compare. It only helped my third-day hair not to feel greasy for about an hour before feeling filmy and gross.
Esmeralda M.
Brooklyn, NY
Muy bueno, tiene muy buen olor. Me deja el cabello como recién lavado. En comparacion con otras marcas lo preferiria siempre porque hay algunas marcas que te dejan el cabello grasoso o con mal aspecto al contrario de este.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
This product works great and smells great! Leaves hair feeling soft and a beautiful shine! I have thin blonde hair and couldn't imagine not having this product! I am very satisfied doesn't leave behind residue!
Kristen B.
Millburn, NJ
I loveeee this dry shampoo. It is SO cheap and works really well. It absorbs oil and doesn't leave my hair super white BUT I feel like I went through it so fast, like too fast. It didn't last me very long.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this dry shampoo. It takes away the greasy look of my hair without leaving a powder behind or making my hair seem really dry and brittle. I would highly recommend this. It is well priced and smells good too!
Kaylee B.
Paris, Ar
Enjoy how cheap it is. It really helps since I'm on a limited budget. I typically go a day without showering with this. It's okay to alternatives I'm sure there are better ones out there I just can't afford them.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.