BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Heather B.
Arlington, TX
Did not care for this dry shampoo, I normally use Pantene but this was cheaper so I gave it a shot, I like using it for texture and it gave me none and it was overly powdery. Won't purchase this again. Only pro was it smells great!
Alissa C.
Elk River, MN
The smell is amazing (just like the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner) and did not have a white cast on my dark brown hair. It's so inexpensive and works just as well as higher end brands. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new dry shampoo to test out!
Debra O.
Georgia
Left my hair stiff. I gave it one star because it smells nice. This is not like any other product. And I can go 2 days without washing my hair with this when I can normally go a week maybe even 2. I will not buy this product again.
Moriah C.
Procious
Definitely one of the better dry shampoos I've used. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy. This is my third time using it and I've never been disappointed. It lasts me quite a while. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Jamiee P.
Orange City, FL
I absolutely love this one . I just finished my bottle of this dry shampoo . I go about 4 -5 days without needing to wash my hair . No residue at all my hair feels like I washed it when I use this product
I will be repurchase this
Andreea D.
The best dry shampoo at the best price. Does exactly what a dry shampoo does, just as the other expensive brands that I've tried before. Don't get fooled by the low price -this is a diamond in the rough. Also, it smells AMAZING!!
Kaitlin L.
Anniston, AL
Can isn't pretty but smells wonderful for a hairspray especially for the money you can go like 3 days without washing hot hair honestly! Holds pretty great, way better than alternative I buy all of the time and would recommend
Jessica S.
Waterford, NY
This dry shampoo is perfect if you have a dry scalp, but oily hair. You can go 2-3 days without washing your hair and using this shampoo. there is no residue and your hair is left nice and soft. i would definitely recommend this
Torie M.
I love this dry shampoo! It makes my hair look like I just got out of the shower, even if it's been two days. I never have a residue issue, I just brush it after I spray. I tell anyone and everyone how much I love this product.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
I actually liked this dry shampoo compared to high end brands. If not only smells good but also leaves your hair shiny. I have thick hair, but I went five days when normally I can go about two or three days. I would buy again.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.