BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Lauren F.
Dry Ridge
10/10 would recommend this dry shampoo! You can go three days without washing your hair, apply a little of this, people will never no. It’s so easy to apply. And you don’t have to use a lot! Loveeee this product, it’s my every day essential!
Stevee C.
Odon, IN
Tried this product and honestly it's just not for me. In the beginning it seems to look like it's working but I feel after a few hours i need to refresh. I was looking for something that wasn't so high maintenance when I need to freshen up my hair. I will not be purchasing again.
Michelle J.
I love this dry shampoo. All you have to do is spray it into your hair before going out and it works great. It last all day and night and it also has a very nice smell to it. I always get asked what I'm using when I have this in my hair.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I've received this product in a Voxabox from influenster and I like it so much. I can go 3 days without washing my hair and it doesn't leave residue. Compared to others I will say it's better because it haves Moroccan oil witch helps a lot to the hair.
Fabiola B.
Good product, I have used it plenty of times and it works very well to me. I like that my hair doesn't get too white when I apply it and the fact that the smell is very good, I'm allergic to strong smells and this worked out perfectly.
Emily L.
Smells great, perfect scent for vacations. I have gone 3 days without washing my hair with shampoo and this dry shampoo completely dries the grease and allows it to continued to nourish my roots. This is by far my favorite dry shampoo.
Genesis B.
Su infusión me gusta, además de que no hace sentir al cabello pesado, tiene un magnifico olor, además de que su presentación es muy bonita, y  deja el cabello absolutamente fresco y sin rastros de grasa,  altamente recomendable y con excelente precio
Brittni L.
New Concord, OH
Although it doesn't completely get rid of the greasy oil in my hair it is a great help. It's the best dry shampoo I've found so far with my thin hair. I can go every other or 2 days without washing my hair depending on what I'm doing.
Jessica M.
Bossier City, LA
This product works amazing! I absoloutely loved it. It left my hair feeling great! Less oily, shiny, and smelly. The fresh smell it gives off was a little over bearing when you first are applying but it pays off when it is on. I would definitely recommend this product!
Moriah C.
Procious
Definitely one of the better dry shampoos I've used. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy. This is my third time using it and I've never been disappointed. It lasts me quite a while. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.