BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
Good product for the value.  It does not leave a thick residue on the hair the day you use it.  Smells great and leaves your hair smelling good.  I can only use this product 1 day, usually 1-2 days after washing my hair.  I would buy this product again.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is a great product for moms like me who feel they are always on the go! I can use this and go 1-2 days without washing my hair which helps so much since my hair is very very dry after having children. I love the way it smells and it leaves my hair still soft. I will continue to buy this!
Evaughny S.
Very good for thick hair more volume.Gave me more length also.made my hair soft and ready to go.not alo t of residue was in my hair with This product and I would go a week without washing after using tis product . I was satisfied with yhis product.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
I personally have not used this product however my sister uses dry shampoo a lot it's very convenient for when you just want a little spritz in your hair to make it smell good I know she will definitely buy it again and the price was just right
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
Really hated the smell, and didn't do a great job. I tried this because I like to other suave dry shampoos but this seemed to be less effective and the smell drove my sinuses crazy. I was overall disappointed, and wouldn't buy this scent again.
Marissa C.
Smyrna , GA
This is not my favorite dry shampoo. I don't like the way it smells Andy hair still felt oily after using this product. I have other brands that I love buying and this just isn't one of them. However I'd their was nothing else It would suffice.
Sydney T.
This smells really good. And the dry shampoo actually does help remove the grease from my hair. It doesn't look gross and oily. This is really cool, never thought dry shampoo would be a thing. It's a great way to cut down on water usage as well.
Catherine S.
Suave Moroccan dry shampoo is truly amazing the smell is awesome ....The texture is great ,the price isn't bad either. I would totally recommend this product to friends and family . I purchase this quite a bit when I do go shopping I like to stock up.
Allison C.
This product is the best dry shampoo I've used so far! My hair gets oily if not washed everyday so I use dry shampoo often. When using this product I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair. This product also gives my hair a lot of volume. My hair tends to be really flat so that helps.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
This dry shampoo works great for my hair and leaves no residue behind. I am very happy that i purchased it and I think one can go for 3 days easily without washing hair. For me it worked that way. And i am satisfied with the product effectiveness.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.