BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Kayelee S.
Endicott, NY
I dont have much of an opinion my hair is light brown almost a dark blonde so dry shampoo doesnt give me issues
Dylan W.
Bristol
Really lovely shampoo, easy to wash out and makes my hair feel amazing. Can recommend this with no hesittation!
Rebeca A.
Nunca lo he probado quisiera probarlo por primera vez. Le doy cinco estrellas por que me parece buen producto.
Gustavo R.
Adorei realmente... amo esse tipo de coisa porém não fez bem total meu cabelo , mais realmente faz bem alguns
Christina B.
so good .. tried it by mistake and insisted to get it asap ... wonderful and smells fresh ... really like it
Erika R.
berga
No lo e probado pero me gustaría probarlo hacer q tal es e probado la marca rimmel pero esta no se q tal mmmm
Nadia S.
Gama
Muinto bom gosto muinto não uso diaria mente mas gosto muinto ..super indico esse produto um ótimo champoo
Lucia R.
Caracas
I used to use this one and was one of my favorites. I think it's good for those who like to care their hair
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
It's good I think it is really worth it to buy a waste your money on it... Good luck with it...............
Melanie
Toa Baja, PR
Funciona muy bien con mi cabello que es homdulado y grueso ya para ir muy bien peinada al trabajo lo usaba.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.