BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Micáila B.
Da bons resultados mas nao pode ser usados por muito tempo, nos meus cabelos parece que ele parou de dar resultados apos o primeiro frasco
Edla C.
Eu amei esse produto é posso recomendar para qualquer pessoa sem medo! É a melhor coisa que já vi é vou continuar usando sem dúvida alguma
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Tesha K.
i use this when my hair is so greasy but after wards it leaves my hair feeling gross as f its gross but smells good and is good for curls
Tomi Y.
Good product it makes hair nice & shiney & soft I love the smell I don't know about the long wear it's a good product I would recommend
Yarahid U.
Caracas, Caracas
Excellent texture, affordable price, leaves my beautiful hair moisturized and protected, providing a delicious scent and durability ✌👌👍
Allan T.
Usei esse produto algum tempo atras. Deu certo no meu cabelo, mas não achei algo incrível pro meu tipo de cabelo, mas é um bom produto
Karla D.
I love this! It's one of the best dry shampoos I've ever had and it's so easy to use. Very affordable, just go to your local Walmart!
Candace A.
It makes my hair feel so smooth and clean, best dry shampoo I've ever used 10/10. Would recommend to anyone regardless of hair type.
Kayla P.
I love sauve professionnals moroccan infusion weightless dry shampoo because they do a good job and makes my hair look amazing
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.