BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
farya k.
This has a strong scent but its a nice dry shampoo. This absorbs the oil well in my roots without making them look dull and dirty.the dry shampoo does not weights my hair down. I didn't experience any kind of hairfall while using this.
Courtney B.
This hair mousse is a must have , it moisturizes as it gives your hair just enough volume . This product is lightweight and will give you the tasseled curls you are looking for
Seema h.
#DryShampooChallenge This is a nice promising product.First dry shampoo I have ever used. I was very pleased with it. It does spray out very powerful so you do have to be careful. My hair got volume and it was pleasant on my mane. Would recommend it to others too.
Abijah V.
This product is totally amazing. It lives my hair so soft like clouds, silky like it never had been undergo in chemical products yet. It lives my hair long lasting fragrance.
Maria V.
The best product for the hair that I have used in my whole life, without exaggerating. It has a coconut smell, indescribable. I really love it.
Shauna-Kay G.
United States of America
I am obsessed with this dry shampoo. It makes my hair feel so soft and manageable. If this product was to ever go off the shelves I would stock up on them.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Es muy buena opción para evitar lavar el cabello diario, es bueno para cabellos grasos pero si tu cabello es seco no lo uses ya que lo resecas mas
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Just got a keratin treatment done and this was highly recommended. My hair feels nice and soft and really light. Perfect for waking up and going!
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
I love this one. This is my best friend traveling. I always keep it with me and plus it has moroccan oil which always good #Dryshampoochallenge
Dayana D.

I love its aroma, the clean and manageable that I leave my hair, that despite being curly and with dye did not lose its shape or color
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.