BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Marii C.
Las cruces, NM
This stuff smells great. I used to use it. It does a good job at giving the hair volume.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I have been loving this dry shampoo, it smells amazing and doesn't leave a white residue.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Cuando me estiliza mi cabello me ayuda a dejarlo bien estilizado y con un aroma delicioso
Michelle G.
Love this dry shampoo. I can go several days without washing my hair just by using this.
Lani L.
Awesome love it it's soooo good it helps out with your hair sooo much I'm in love with it
Ashton O.
Grandview, TN
I love this mm it keeps my hair looking clean. Doesn't look chalky. It smells great too.
Anaelys D.
idne e k i nx s wk i dwk is wki siqn q wi kcm k isn qnsi kd ski nsksiqw dn idk wi jd e
Jennifer M.
Middletown, CT
It works just as good as wet hair care products and smells good and looks just the same
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Este champoo seco me saca de muchos apuros cuando no qiero labarme mi cabello lo uso...
Katie N.
Great dry shampoo! Highly recommend it. It makes hair last oily free for around 4 days
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.