BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Lani L.
Awesome love it it's soooo good it helps out with your hair sooo much I'm in love with it
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
Do not care for the smell of this item . do not see where it leaves my hair feeling clean
Ashton O.
Grandview, TN
I love this mm it keeps my hair looking clean. Doesn't look chalky. It smells great too.
alissa h.
Erie, PA
Favorite! Love the weightless feel. I love not feeling greasy and gross. This is amazing
Michelle G.
Love this dry shampoo. I can go several days without washing my hair just by using this.
Katie N.
Great dry shampoo! Highly recommend it. It makes hair last oily free for around 4 days
Jennifer M.
Middletown, CT
It works just as good as wet hair care products and smells good and looks just the same
Karen T.
Love this dry shampoo. It gives my hair a little extra volume without leaving it oily.
Chelsea K.
Temperance, MI
This dry shampoo has a good scent to it and doesn't leave too much residue. Good stuff!
Kristi O.
Washington
Good product. Love Suave, good price and quality. Reccomend to everyone. Always use it.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.