BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
dayana M.
I don't often use dry shampoo but when i do i use the suave dry shampoo i enjoy using it
Caroline H.
Draper, UT
Didn't take out as much of the oil from my hair that I have seen other dry shampoo's do.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I have been loving this dry shampoo, it smells amazing and doesn't leave a white residue.
Marii C.
Las cruces, NM
This stuff smells great. I used to use it. It does a good job at giving the hair volume.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Cuando me estiliza mi cabello me ayuda a dejarlo bien estilizado y con un aroma delicioso
Yrys O.
Gostei bastante, ele deixa o cabelo com leveza com brilho, bastante cheiroso bem e macio
Bibi C.
This shampoo really works and is super cost effective #dryshampoochallenge. Gotta try it!
Isabel L.
Fontana , CA
Isn't the best but gets the job done for a quick no shower fix. Not that bad of a product
Melody B.
O Fallon, MO
Moroccan does wonders for the hair and leave you with hair is manageable, soft and moist.
Natalie M.
If left my hair tangled after shampooing it. I'll never use this product on myself again.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.