BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
stephane c.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Only dry shampoo I've tried I love it the scent smells good and leaves my hair suprisly clean feeling
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I like all of suave dry shampoo's it's great for the weekends and being outside. #DryShampooChallenge
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
This dry shampoo is my go-to after workout product if I have to leave the house after a good workout.
Jennifer F.
Yonkers, Ny
Great dry shampoo and smells really great! Leaves a small white cast but goes away with a good brush.
Romelyn D.
Lihue, HI
Works well but leaves a white residue. If it was not for the white residue I would give this 5 stars.
Jana A.
Luverne, AL
This dry shampoo is perfect!! Gives good volume and texture to hair! The price makes it even better!
Vanessa S.
Merritt Island, FL
It was good but I can't say I loved it, really wish it didn't make my hair feel dead and not so soft.
Joleen G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I didn't really like the way my hair felt after using Suave dry shampoo. Also left a powder residue .
Mallory H.
Florence, Ky
It helped my daughters hair out a lot we just did not like the smell it gave off throughout the day
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Smells nice but doesn't really work on my very thick hair. I haven't found a dry shampoo that does.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.