BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Hailey T.
Moses Lake , WA
Not a fan of the smell. It help the plot look go away but left my hair feeling weird and strong smelled
Haley  T.
I love Suave's Moroccan line! This weightless dry shampoo is amazing! Definitely an affordable option!
m r.
This was very effective, but the first dry shampoo I have tried so I can not compare it to other brands
Magdalena B.
It's good and i like it most because it has keratin 💁💆💆 like i have curly and really voluminous hair 🔥
Mariyé J.
Gainesville, FL
This shampoo does wonders, whenever you need a quick something for your hair just get this & youre good
Hannah H.
Dierks, AR
Love this stuff! Great for a mom of two on the go all the time! In a rush just grab some of this stuff!
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
This dry shampoo is awesome specially because it's influenced with Moroccan oil it helps from damaging
Natalie S.
Louisville
It's what I am currently using and it does the job. Goes on great and helps if I have any oily spots.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I like all of suave dry shampoo's it's great for the weekends and being outside. #DryShampooChallenge
Romelyn D.
Lihue, HI
Works well but leaves a white residue. If it was not for the white residue I would give this 5 stars.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.