BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Victoria O.
Sanger, CA
It's great for the hair. It's great to use after a long day and you need to go out. It smells fantastic.
Tisha B.
Love the way to smell, my only issue is should be sulfate free. I would recommend this product to others.
Vanessa P.
Great Product! Smells great, I enjoyed the product as it lasted! I would totally give recommendation !
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Works really good and smells great! Good product for anyone who is on a budget but still wants quality
maria e.
Eu nunca usei mas gostaria de testar sempre tô buscando coisas novas propostas meu cabelo e quero muito
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
Love dry shampoo. Smells great and makes your scalp feel refreshed. I would recommend it for the price.
Krysbell P.
I really love this products ❤❤🦄 this product leaves the hair really cute i really recommended it quite.
Hannah H.
Dierks, AR
Love this stuff! Great for a mom of two on the go all the time! In a rush just grab some of this stuff!
Magdalena B.
It's good and i like it most because it has keratin 💁💆💆 like i have curly and really voluminous hair 🔥
Hailey T.
Moses Lake , WA
Not a fan of the smell. It help the plot look go away but left my hair feeling weird and strong smelled
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.