BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Michelle S.
This is a nice dry shampoo. I prefer my batiste but this will definitely do the job when I'm in a pinch.
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
This product works great! It leaves my hair looking fresh and full. There is no residue and smells great!
Valeria V.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta me deja el cabello fabuloso me lo poco un vez a la semana me deja el cabello brillante y suave
Jael B.
los angeles
This works great and it smells even better, I personally don't have one but my mom does and it's amazing
ConToyeria T.
Memphis , TN
This product is a must buy. It’s fairly cheap smells good and for my hair texture it left my hair smooth.
Heather R.
This works OK I'm pretty impressed with it for the price if I could afford better stuff I probably would
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Good buy! A lot of product for little cost. A little sticky but does the job right. It smells really good
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
I bought this, thinking it would smell incredible, but it had a weird smell to it. I do not recommend it.
Tisha B.
Love the way to smell, my only issue is should be sulfate free. I would recommend this product to others.
Summer G.
Love this dry shampoo!!!!!!! So great! And wonderful quality and great product for a very resnbule price!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.