BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Halle H.
Felton, DE
Love this dry shampoo!! It doesn't weigh my hair down and also doesn't dry my hair and leave me with dandruff! You can go without 2-4 days not washing your hair. I would say I'm very satisfied❤️
Samentha D.
central falls
bought this spray when i went to Washington DC for a trip and loved it. it held my curls perfect so it doesn't get puffy. i personally had no problems with it what so ever. it didn't damage my hair which is the most important one, i would buy it again because i loved it
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
I like this brand and line of products, the smell, the price and how easy they are to find. We love to put this in our camper and take on trips with us. Luxury at a lower cost with good quality. Very satisfied, have purchased many times and would recommend to others.
Bridget C.
I love this dry shampoo! It;s great for people who have oily hair! I can go one day without washing but I love that this also provides volume and smells awesome! No residue and it does not make my hair turn white! I would buy this again for sure! I love this product.
Nora P.
Havelock, NC
I used it maybe twice but it didn’t work as much as i thought it would be.. maybe I need to do more with it but it does help with oiliness and that’s good for on the go days... i was able to used this for two days without washing and it smelled good and looked good
Aris L.
Fayetteville, NC
Quick answer, I wasn't over the moon about my first Dry Shampoo experience but with some tweaks and tips from other product users, I definitely would be willing to try it a few more times. I went into this completely skeptical because I wasn't even sure if this type of product would even work well with the thickness and texture of my hair. One morning I pushed my apprehensiveness aside and skipped my midweek wash and tried this baby out. When I first started spraying I immediately remembered why I don't use hair spray, the product (though pleasant smelling) choked the oxygen from the room, like most hairsprays do. Initially after application my hair felt a little sticky but after it dried, I really liked the results! My hair didn't feel greasy at all or weighed down. My joy was short lived when I added my frizz tamer, that created a really interesting experience. Suave Weightless Dry Shampoo is indeed weightless and really does absorb oil. Just don't mix it with other products. 😊
Erica P.
Phoenix, AZ
Not really a fan. It didnt help with absorbing the oil. I usually wash my hair every 3 days or so, but this doesnt seem to help really. The smell isnt too bad, but the actual product doesnt help. My hair is still oily and its a bit of a disappointment for the price
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This dry shampoo is a must have in my travel bag!  Using this product I can go 2 to 3 days without a wash..the price is on point and its actually better than most high-end brands.. it leaves minimal residue.. I will continue to use this product. It's one of my fav's!
Bianca S.
Cincinnati, OH
The only thing keeping this from a 5 Star is that I have to use a lot to get all the grease covered. I love that it doesn’t leave a residue and feels lightweight like it claims. I can only go till the next day without reapply but I looooove the scent and that it doesn’t make my scalp itchy after the second day.
Heather R.
Fairfield
Works really well at controlling any oil throughout the day. Works just as well as any other dry shampoo I've ever used. Does not leave a white foils on the hair. Using this product I can go three days between washes. Would definitely repurchase. Love the scent.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.